How To Deactivate Call Forwarding in Airtel, Hello Dear Readers in this article you will check it about How To Activate/Deactivate Call Forwarding in Airtel , So, let’s start our guide with Airtel call forwarding deactivate code.
There are many Airtel users who like to use the call forwarding feature in their Airtel mobile phone. With this call forwarding feature, users can divert their incoming calls to another mobile number to avoid missing important phone calls.
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding in Airtel
You can deactivate or stop the call forwarding feature on your Airtel mobile phone by following Below Steps:
- Go to Apps > System app settings > Call Settings.
- Select your airtel sim.
- Click on the “Voice” option.
- Select the call to divert condition.
- For example, I am selecting “Always Forward”.
- Enter the mobile number to which the calls will be forwarded.
- At last, click on the “Turn on” option. Done
How To Activate Call Forwarding in Airtel By USSD Code:
- Select the suitable call forwarding code.
- Dial the call airtel forward ussd code.
- Make a call to start call divert.
- Dial different USSD Codes. Done
|Airtel Call Forwarding Activation Details||Airtel Call Forwarding Activate USSD Codes|
|Airtel Call Forwarding Activate Code||**002*<Mobile Number>#|
|Airtel Call Forwarding Code For All Calls||**21*<Mobile Number>|
|Airtel Call Forwarding Code When Busy||**67*<Mobile Number>|
|Airtel Call Forwarding For No Answer||**61*<Mobile Number>|
|Airtel Call Forwarding Code For Not Reachable||**62*<Mobile Number>|
How can I deactivate Airtel call forwarding?
Follow this steps to stop call forwarding process from your phone setting.
Go to Settings > Call > Advance settings > then select Call forwarding option
(The navigation setting may be different on different types of mobile handsets.)
After visiting call forwarding phone setting option, you will see these four options:
- Always forward
- Forward when busy
- Forward when unanswered
- Forward when unreachable
- When your Airtel phone has activated call forwarding for unanswered calls, Dial “##61#” code to deactivate Airtel call forwarding.
- When your Airtel phone has activated call forwarding for not reachable calls, Dial “##62#” Airtel call forwarding to deactivate code.
- When your Airtel phone has activated call forwarding for busy calls, Dial “##67#” to deactivate call forwarding in Airtel.
- When your Airtel phone has activated call forwarding for all incoming phone calls, Dial “##21#” call forwarding deactivate code Airtel.
|Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivation Details||Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivate USSD Codes|
|Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivate Code||##002#|
|Airtel Call Forwarding For Unanswered Calls||##61#|
|Airtel Call Forwarding On Busy||##67#|
|Airtel Call Forwarding When No Signal||##62#|
|Airtel Call Forwarding For All Type Of Calls||##21#|
|Airtel Call Divert Calls Details||Airtel Call Divert USSD Code|
|Airtel Call Divert Code||**21*<Mobile Number>#|
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding in Airtel (FAQ):
How do I stop call forwarding?
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the 3-dot menu button or the 3-line menu button.
- Look for “Call Forwarding” or “More settings”
- Tap ‘Call forwarding’
- Select voice calls.
- Make sure all options are turned OFF.
What is call forwarding in Airtel?
This service is a feature that allows you to forward your incoming calls to another phone. You activate and deactivate the feature on your mobile phone.
Is Call Forwarding free on Airtel?
Airtel would not charge for call forwarding. This free Airtel service allows you to forward incoming phone calls to another phone. You use your phone to activate and deactivate the call forwarding feature.
How can I stop call forwarding in airtel sim?
You can dial this USSD Code ##002# via your airtel number to stop call forwarding. The phone’s settings also allow you to do this.
Also, Check This Related Post:
So, these are some of the USSD Code, How To Deactivate Call Forwarding in Airtel 2021. If you feel we have missed any code, tell us in the comments below. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.