Hello Dear Readers In this post you get to know about How to Deactivate VAS in Airtel 2023, Most people don’t know about VAS Service Off Code. In this post, we share with you About Airtel VAS services and their activation and deactivation procedures.
It’s very simple to start or stop a particular or group of vas services on your airtel mobile number. There are many ways to activate airtel vas including activation code, airtel vas number, online, sending an SMS
The airtel vas services are not fully charged as most of its services are completely free and few like Airtel Hello Tunes, Balance Transfer, etc are chargeable.
You will receive a confirmation message confirming the activation/deactivation of the service. The Airtel Start-Stop service works from all mobile phones. For GPRS-enabled services, Airtel live needs to be activated.
The popular services under Start & Stop option are:
- Hello Tunes
- Missed Call Alert
- On-Demand Services
- Friends chat
- Cricket packs
- Astrology on Demand
- Phone Backup
- News / Devotional alerts / Jokes / Sports, Tips
- Airtel TV.
- Airtel DTH services.
- Airtel Caller Tunes.
- Devotional services.
- Hello Story.
- Astrology Updates.
- Voice mails.
- Live Aarti on mobile.
How To Activate Airtel VAS Services
- Dial this airtel vas code: *121*4#
- Make a call via your airtel sim.
- Select the vas service you want to start.
- Reply with the serial number.
Airtel VAS Activate Code : *121*4#
Airtel VAS Services Activated By SMS:
- Create a new message.
- Type this message START.
- Send the message to 121.
- You will get an SMS reply with all the services listed.
- Choose the vas you want to activate.
- Reply to the received message with the VAS service serial number.
VAS Services in Airtel SIM By IVR Number:
- Dial this airtel vas number: 121
- Make a call on the above airtel vas activate the number.
- Select the language.
- Listen to the instructions and reply.
- You will get an SMS after confirmation.
VAS (Value Added Services) Activated in Airtel By Online:
- First, visit this site: https://www.airtel.in/
- Go to the Login option.
- Enter your airtel number.
- Click on the “Get OTP” option.
- Enter the received OTP.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- Go to Manage Services> Value Added Services> View All.
- Select the VAS you want to start.
- Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” option.
How to Deactivate VAS in Airtel
Airtel VAS Service By USSD Code:
- Dial this airtel shortcode: *121*5#
- Make a call on the above airtel vas deactivate code.
- Select the vas you want to stop.
- Reply with the serial number.
- Confirm your decesion.
Airtel VAS Services By SMS:
- Create a new SMS.
- Type STOP in the message body.
- Send the above-typed SMS to 121.
- Wait for the reply message to come.
- Select the service you want to stop.
- Reply with the correct serial number.
By Calling An IVR Number:
- Dial this airtel vas deactivate number: 121
- Make a call on the number.
- Choose your comfortable language.
- Listen to the voice-over instruction.
- Reply with a suitable number.
Deactivate VAS Service in Airtel Online:
- Go to the airtel portal.
- Sign in via your airtel number & OTP verification.
- Move to the “Manage Services” section.
- Head over to Value Added Services> View All.
- Select the STOP option.
How to Deactivate VAS in Airtel (FAQ):
How can I deactivate Airtel’s value-added service?
Using SMS: Message/Text “STOP” from the mobile number to 155223. Receive a reply from 155223 with a list of VAS products activated on your phone. Press the appropriate key to deactivate the service.
How do I stop all VAS?
To stop all VAS Services like Welcome Tune, Miss Call Alert, Call Block Service, Music Radio & GP Music simply Dial *121*6*1# (free) . That’s all. Your unwanted value added services have been successfully canceled.
How do I know my Airtel service is activated?
Single Digit USSD Codes:
|Single Digit USSD||Service Names|
|*5#||Popular Vas activation/deactivation|
|*6#||Tariff Plan Check|
|*7#||DND (Stop/Start Promotional SMS)|
What is VAS subscription in Airtel?
Value added services (VAS)in mobiles means those services that are offered by telecom service providers to customers beyond the core services like SMS, voice and data. The services may either be free / chargeable. The major areas where VAS are provided include entertainment, e-commerce, sports, etc.
Also, Check This Related Post:
All Sim USSD Codes List (Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL)
Mi Mobile Secret Codes List, Xiaomi Test Code
All Realme Mobile Secret Code List
So, these are some of the USSD Code, How to Deactivate VAS in Airtel 2023. If you feel we have missed any code, tell us in the comments below. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.
1 thought on “How to Deactivate VAS in Airtel 2023”