The significance of the all-important black object ball in 8 ball pool
In this blog, we will talk to you about the various rules of the black ball in an 8-ball pool. Do you know what colours the pool balls are? If you don’t, then let us dig deep into the same.
When it comes to online games, the 8-ball pool is one of the most played. It is known to flex your brain muscles as well as improve concentration. If you have been facing issues focusing on something for a long time now, then you must play 8-ball pool. It even enhances hand-eye coordination and strategy-building skills.
Given the current situation, it is better to stay at home and socialize with your friends and family through online game platforms. If you are looking for a game that will help you relieve stress and relax, you should sign up for this game. You can play it on various safe and secure platforms.
The best part is that you can even earn money by playing this game. Download 8 ball pool to start experiencing!
This game’s other essential benefits include heightened cognition, better presence of mind, polishing overall game skills, etc. If you choose an online platform for playing this, then let me tell you that you will be highly benefited because you can challenge random opponents on online platforms and win real cash prizes. You can even choose your battles and play anywhere and at anytime. 8 ball pool is a delight even if you are a beginner.
There is one white cue ball in online games, and there are 15 other object balls, which are coloured as per the assigned shade of particular players. So, for instance, if you are in red, there will be either 3 or 5 red balls on the table. Just like that, if your opponent player on the platform is assigned the colour blue, then there will be 3 or 5 blue balls on the table. You have to pay attention to the colour
There are various rules related to it. In an 8-ball pool, there are seven solid-coloured balls, seven striped balls, one black ball, and a white ball. The black ball is generally known as the 8-ball in an 8-ball pool game. You must understand that the online version differs slightly from the offline one. The black ball is just as significant as the queen is in the game carrom. This is the reason why you have to understand its significance.
The winner or loser is decided by who pots this particular ball. You have to start the game by potting other object balls followed by the 8 ball or black ball. This 8-ball rules the game and remains unpotted until one partaker’s pots all the designated walls.
8 ball pool Rules:
- This is generally known as the queen of the game and is placed right in the centre, where all the balls are kept. Solid and striped walls generally surround it. You cannot hit the black ball directly with a cue stick.
- You can only pot the 8 ball at the end of the game after all the designated balls have been potted.
- When a gamer plays the break shot, they can pot any object ball apart from this black ball. Potting the 8 ball or black ball should be done in the same pocket as the last object ball. Potting the 8-ball in one of the pockets can lead to a mistake or foul. If you have potted the last ball in one of the four corner pockets, then you should pocket the black ball in the same one. However, if you pot the last object ball in one of the two middle pockets, you should call one of the middle pockets before potting the 8 ball.
- The black ball carries seven points in 8 ball pool games. However, the other object balls do not hold any points. In offline 8 ball pool games, the black ball or 8-ball is potted if it bounces off the table.
- This black ball acts as the deciding factor for the game’s winner or loser.
- If you hit the 8-ball indirectly or accidentally with another object ball in this game, you are not generally penalized. There are no severe consequences unless you hit and put the 8-ball before potting the designated other object balls.
Also, Check This Related Post:
Conclusion: There are various rules related to the black ball because it is the queen of the game. It helps in deciding the winner and the loser, and thus you can understand its importance. You should avoid touching the black ball with the cue ball to stay away from a foul. These are several rules that beginners need to know to enhance their winning chances.
If you want to earn real cash prizes through this game, you should know how to play it properly. We generally share tips and tricks of online 8 ball pool games over here, so please keep an eye on this blog section.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.