Bell APN Settings High Speed Internet
Hello Dear Readers in This post, you will check about Bell APN Settings Canada 2023, for Android, we have mentioned all the required Bell APN settings. You can follow the procedure and can transform your slow Bell internet into a really fast one.
How to Setup and Configure Bell APN Internet and MMS Settings Full Details Below:
so guys first of all i would like to give your information about what is apn settings and how.. An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider.
What is APN Settings?
The Access Point Name (APN) is the name for the settings your phone reads to set up a connection to the gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. … An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider.
How APN Settings Works
An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider.
Simple Mobile apn Settings – Step by Step configuration:
if you have an android device and you don’t know how to open APN Settings on your device then here use this step to find your apn settings on your mobile we mention both android apn settings or ios settings finding settings
Bell APN Settings For Android
- The first step will be to go to «Settings» in the applications menu.
- Go to «Connections»
- Select «Mobile networks»
- Inside «Mobile networks» menu, select «Access Point Names» or APN
- Select «Add» on right top corner to create a new APN profile.
- On the next screen that will be shown, you will have to fill in the empty fields with the data below:
- Name: Bell 4G Internet
- APN: pda.bell.ca
- Proxy: (Empty field / Undefined)
- Port: (Empty field / Undefined)
- Username: (Empty field / Undefined)
- Password: (Empty field / Undefined)
- Server: (Empty field / Undefined)
- MMSC: http://mms.bell.ca/mms.wapenc
- Multimedia Message Proxy: web.wireless.bell.ca
- Puerto MMS: 80
- MCC: 302
- MNC: 610
- Authentication type: PAP
- APN type: default,supl
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- After completing the fields, select «Save» in the right corner of the screen to apply the new internet Bell APN settings.
- Finally, you must activate mobile data traffic to connect to the internet network.
- In a few seconds at the top of the screen you will see your connection to the 3G (H), 4G (LTE) or 5G network
Bell APN Settings for iOS/iPhone
. In your iOS device, select Settings and then Cellular.
2. Check that Cellular Data is turned on.
Tap Cellular Data Options and then Cellular Data Network.
3. Go to Cellular Data and enter information as below
4. Go to LTE Setup (Optional) section and enter information as below
APN: (Leave Blank)
Username: (Leave Blank)
Password: (Leave Blank)
Enter the below details in MMS section:
MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
5. Press the Home button to save the APN and exit to the main screen.
Now, restart iOS to apply new Bell Mobility 2 APN settings.
Why is my APN not working?
The following shows how to do it. Go to “Settings -> Network & internet -> Mobile network -> Advanced -> Access Point Names.” You should see a list of APNs (potentially with only one network on them). Tap the menu icon at the top right, then “Reset to default.
Bell APN Settings (FAQ):
What is the APN of LTE ?
APN LTE: Mobile Devices Making Data Connections must be Configured with an LTE APN. Access Point Name (APN) is an identifier that lives in the LTE core network, otherwise known as the Evolved Packet Core (EPC). In that home, the APN comes into play inside the Home Subscriber Server (HSS) node of the core network.
How can I increase my 4G speed ?
- Get a New Phone/Hotspot. If you’re using an old device, a new phone or hotspot may allow you to connect to new bands.
- Use External Antennas. Many hotspots from major carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile support external antenna ports
- Use a Signal Booster.
What are the APN settings?
The Access Point Name (APN) is the name for the settings your phone reads to set up a connection to the gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet.
Also, Check this post:
Best 4G Mobiles Under 2000 in India 2023
Best Pulse Oximeters in India 2023
Best JioFiber Broadband Plans Offers, Data Limit 2023
Top 5 Best Laptops Under Rs 20000 In India
If you’ve any thoughts on the Bell APN Settings Canada 2023 For Android & iPhone, then feels free to drop it in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.
3 thoughts on “Bell APN Settings Canada 2023, For Android & iPhone”