Hello, Dear Reader’s in this Article You will check it out about Best Gaming Mouses in India 2023, A good gaming mouse doesn’t necessarily make you any more skilled, but it does give your skills a chance to shine through. Using this guide, The best gaming mouse is one that feels right for your grip and offers excellent performance with your favorite games.
The best gaming mouse will also have a high polling rate for smooth cursor movements and to track quick flicks. It’s important to remember that mice aren’t one size fits all, and you’ll want to choose the best gaming mouse for your needs. having a great mouse that’s comfortable in your hand is the best way to ensure you’re playing at your peak.
Best Gaming Mouses in India
Here are some tips on choosing the right one for you. These mice – are all available in 2022, In this guide, we’ve sourced a variety of the best gaming mice from the most premium products through to some great budget options. below are our top picks for the best mouse for gaming.
Logitech G502 HERO
The Logitech G502 HERO is, to the best of my knowledge, the best gaming mouse for most players. the G502 is a gorgeously made mouse, featuring a futuristic, angular design that’s nonetheless extremely comfortable to hold for long periods of time. G502 full RGB lighting, and the more recent HERO update replaced the old sensor with a more powerful, higher-DPI model.
- High-performance Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 – 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 Customizable Buttons and Onboard Memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready-to-play profiles directly to the mouse; Compatibility with Windows 7 or later and macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS
- Adjustable Weight System: Arrange up to five removable 3.6g weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and LIGHTSYNC Technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team’s colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
Razer Naga Trinity
Razer’s Naga Trinity offers the best of the Hex V2 and then some. Why? While many gaming mice offer a single setup, the Trinity, as the name suggests, offers three. Along with the ability to switch out button plates, the Razer Naga Trinity offers an impressive 5G optical sensor with up to 16,000DPI (although we were content in the 1200s) to provide the sensitivity and speed required to beat the best when gaming online.
Corsair Katar Pro XT
the Corsair Katar Pro XT is the best gaming mouse for you. At just 2.68 ounces, this lightweight mouse is excellent for long gaming sessions and is quickly adjustable. Targeting FPS and MOBA players, Corsair’s mouse glides easily without cable drag, thanks to PTFE feet and a paracord USB-Type-A tether.
Targeting FPS and MOBA players, Corsair’s mouse glides easily without cable drag, thanks to PTFE feet and a paracord USB-Type-A tether.
Interface: USB Type-A
Ergonomics: Right-handed, claw, fingertip
Programmable Buttons: 6
Weight: 2.68 ounces (73g)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.56 x 2.53 x 1.49 inches (115.8 x 64.2 x 37.8mm)
Razer DeathAdder Essential
The Razer DeathAdder Essential comes with a 6,400 DPI optical sensor that should enable fast and precise swipes. It has an ergonomic design that should be comfortable on your hands and extend the hours of play. It is said to have five hype response buttons that claim to be durable up to 10 million clicks. The Razer DeathAdder Essential should be a suitable choice for playing battle royale games.
- 5 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- High-Precision 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
Asus ROG Chakram
Listing this flagship mouse’s specs and features is almost exhausting. You can use it wired over USB or over either Bluetooth or 2.4GHz wireless.
The 16,000 DPI sensor is top of the line, and a DPI button on the underside lets you adjust responsiveness on the fly.
With all this tech, battery life should suffer, right? Not so. Asus says the Chakram will last 79 hours over 2.4GHz (without the RGB lighting, to be fair) and I’ve found the battery lasts days of use comfortably. This is actually customisable though – you can lift the case up and remove the logo plate to swap it with the included blank version,
SteelSeries Rival 3
The biggest selling point of the Rival 3, however, is its incredibly lightweight: 2.7 ounces. SteelSeries claims that this feature can help esports players, who rely on subtle twitches and quick wrist motions to dominate the competition. the Rival 3 is a comfortable, well-designed mouse with far more features than you’d expect for the price.
- Hyper durable materials – Engineered with high-grade polymer for durability
- 60 million click mechanical switches – To feel crisp from the first click to the last
- TrueMove Core optical gaming sensor – True 1-to-1 tracking 8500 CPI, 300 IPS, 35g acceleration
- Comfortable ergonomic construction – Ergonomically designed to provide comfort for intense gaming sessions
Razer Basilisk Ultimate
The Razer Basilisk Ultimate is an incredibly adept wireless mouse featuring Razer’s latest sensor, the Focus+ Optical. This semi-intelligent sensor packs in some incredible stats, with a max DPI rating of 20,000 and an IPS rating of 650, and it’s also capable of withstanding upwards of 50G worth of acceleration before losing track.
The Basilisk Ultimate is not without flaws, though. Its sensitivity clutch button is a little far forward for smaller hands, and the optical buttons feel less tactile than their mechanical brethren.
Corsair Sabre RGB Pro
Plus, its 26,000 max DPI gives you plenty of sensitivity options, even if going that high is probably overkill for most gamers. And though it sports 7 programmable buttons, its understated style isn’t too far off from what you’ll find on office mice.
- CORSAIR CHAMPION SERIES products are designed for and tested by top esports professionals – helping to carry you to victory with a tournament-grade mouse featuring a comfortable ergonomic shape for claw and palm grips, long-term comfort, and fast movement with hyper-responsive inputs.
- Weighing in at an ultra-light 74g to support rapid movements and twitch reflexes, the SABRE RGB PRO’s sturdy design keeps up with your longest matches.
- CORSAIR QUICKSTRIKE buttons use a spring-loaded design, delivering zero gap between the primary mouse buttons and their switches, so your clicks, shots, and spells are faster than ever.
Best Gaming Mouses (FAQ):
Which gaming mouse is best in India?
- Amazon deal.
- Redgear A-15 Wired Gaming Mouse with RGB – Click here for Amazon deal.
- ZEBRONICS Wired Gaming Mouse – Click here for Amazon deal.
- Offbeat RIPJAW 2.4Ghz Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Mouse – Click here for Amazon deal.
What mouse do most gamers use?
What is the best mouse to buy?
- Logitech MX Master 3. The best mouse overall.
- Logitech M325. The best budget mouse.
- Microsoft Classic Intellimouse. The best classic mouse.
- Logitech MX Vertical. The best ergonomic productivity mouse.
Also, Check This Related Post:
If you’ve any thoughts on the Best Gaming Mouses in India 2023 then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.