Everyone knows Bsnl is another largest Indian telecom network, that provides GSM network service in India. If you are a Bsnl prepaid customer and want to transfer Bsnl Talktime’s main balance to another Bsnl prepaid number. With the help of the Bsnl balance transfer service, you can easily share Bsnl prepaid Talktime balance to another Bsnl number. But both numbers have to be the same circle.
If you are one of those who take their friend’s mobile and just use this BSNL balance transfer then this method will work for you too.
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use the BSNL balance transfer process in order to send the BSNL balance. Most of the New Users are seeking what the hell is that BSNL Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all the things from scratch.
BSNL Talktime Balance Transfer USSD Code
|BSNL Talktime Balance Transfer USSD Code||Codes & Number|
|BSNL Balance Transfer USSD Code||*567*99# | *543*99#|
|Minimum Sharing Balance Code||Rs 10|
|Maximum Sharing Balance Code||Rs 200|
|Balance Sharing Service Charge/Fee||10% Of The Sharing Balance|
BSNL Data Transfer USSD Code
As of now, BSNL does not allow its users to transfer their internet balance to other bsnl users. In simple words, you cannot transfer your BSNL internet balance to another BSNL mobile number. You can only share your Talktime balance. Do not waste your time searching online for BSNL internet data transfer codes.
What is BSNL Balance Transfer?
- If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send the rest of the BSNL balance to other BSNL numbers. That is when we use BSNL balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it from another sim.
- There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
- You are good to go. You Successfully initiated BSNL Balance Transfer with Ease.
- You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
- You can Call BSNL Customer Care Number to know more.
Terms And Condition To Transfer Balance BSNL To BSNL
- Amount transfer is chargeable depending on the amount you transfer
- One user can transfer once a day.
- If your number is old than 5 months then only you can transfer the amount
- Balance can be transferred only to the BSNL network
- If you have taken a Talktime loan you cannot transfer the amount
In the above post you get it about BSNL Balance Transfer USSD Codes, if you have any queries so please drop the comment in the comment box. we will reply to you. I hope you like this post so please share this post on your social media & friends. Because it will only take you a minute or so to share. But it will provide enthusiasm and courage for us.