Delete Instagram Account Permanently 2022
Delete Instagram Account Permanently Instagram is another best social media platform to connect with people around the world. Another side people who don’t want to stay active keep their identity or brand on this platform then you get rid of it
. You can temporarily disable your account, it hides your profile, photos, comments, and likes until you reactivate it by logging back in. But when you delete your account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers will be removed permanently.
Just follow the below steps to disable or delete your Instagram account.
How to Temporarily Disable your Instagram Account
- Step 1) Log into your Instagram account in the web browser to temporarily disable your account.
- Step 2) Now click your profile picture and click Profile, then click on Edit Profile option.
- Step 3) Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Step 4) Now select a reason from the drop-down menu, Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
- Step 5) Click Temporarily Disable Account.
Moreover, you can directly open the url after login the account to temporarily disable your account.
How to Permanent Delete your Instagram Account
- Step 1) Login to your Instagram Account on your browser.
- Step 2) After login to your account, go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer.
- Step 3) Select the reason, Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password.
- Step 4) Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
Note – You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
After 30 days of your account deletion request, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information.
hope this method helps yo to delete your Instagram accounts permanently thanks for visint our website https://techbiote.com/