Airtel Call History, Hello Dear Readers In this post you will check it about Airtel Call History, How To Check Airtel Call History Details, EPREBILL Airtel – My Airtel Call History Check Online Number Code. Are you Searching for How to get Airtel call history and last Call details?
Then, You are at the right place. Here in this article, we are sharing a tutorial on how to get call history in airtel.
Airtel Call History, How To Check Airtel Call History Details
you can check with a simple trick. This is a detailed guide to check the Airtel call details of your mobile numbers in India.
Follow the simple steps as given below to get your airtel call history
- At first, Visit the airtel official website i.e airtel.in
- Next, Tap on the profile icon at the right corner of your device screen.
- And then log in using Mobile Airtel Number and Password.
- If you have not registered earlier then tap on get OTP to login.
- Then you will be redirected to the Dashboard.
- Then, select the call history option.
- Type the Airtel number to get the last call history.
- Here you can find the Airtel last 3 call records.
- Then, tap on the submit button to see Airtel last call records.
With this method, you can also find Airtel call history of the last three months, last six months, and all-time call records.
Airtel Call Details Check Online by SMS EPREBILL Airtel
send an SMS to 121 with the text EPREBILL<space>MONTH NAME<space>YOUR EMAIL ID from your Airtel phone number.
For example. To get Airtel call history details of MARCH Month, Then type in this way: EPREBILL MARCH Youremail@GMAIL.COM to 121.
After messaging EPREBILL Airtel through text SMS, Airtel will give you a confirmation message and you got an email shortly with your Airtel Call History.
Airtel Call Details for Postpaid Number
You don’t have to write your email address if you had an Airtel postpaid number. Simply text EPREBILL<space>MONTH NAME to 121.
for example- Send a message like this EPREBILL MARCH to 121.
Within a few minutes, Airtel will send you a confirmation message for their user to check Airtel call details.
Hope, this EPREBILL Airtel text SMS is useful to you, Check further to know more ways to get Airtel Call History on your phone.
Airtel Call Details By MyAirtel App
Follow the below-given step by step methods to get your last call records from MyAirtel app.
- First Download the My Airtel app from google play store
- And login using your mobile number and OTP
- Next In the app go to Manage Account
- Then, Click on Bills & Plan
- And next click on My Bills.
- And from there you can view the last 12 months Airtel call records.
- Next, you can view the bill or you can send it to you to email.
- And there you will find all the incoming and outgoing call details with time and date.
Get Last Three Call History on Airtel
Dial *121# from your Airtel mobile number and choose the call history option to get the last three Airtel call history. That all you have to do. You will get an SMS with your last three call records of Airtel within few minutes.
Can I check my Airtel call history online?
To get the call history on your prepaid Airtel number, you need to download the official Airtel app from the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
Now, register for a new account by email id and login to the same. Just click on the call history option and get the call history for up to one year.
How can I get the call details of my Airtel number?
- First of all Open Message App and Enter 121 as Number.
- Now type “EPREBILL“
- Now type Month name of the month Which you want to get details of.
- Now type your Email id to receive Call Details of your Mobile number.
- Now send from your Airtel mobile number.
How can I get Airtel 6 month call history?
Airtel. Firstly you need to send an SMS in the format EPREBILL <SPACE> FIRST 3 LETTERS OF THE MONTH <SPACE> YOUR EMAIL ID to 121. Then you will get call history in PDF format to your mail id within 48 hours.
How can I check my Airtel outgoing call details?
Open your messenger and type SMS EPREBILL <Month Name> <Your Email ID>
Then send it to 121.
Eg- EPREBILL JULY Youremail@gmail.com and send it to 121.
Then you will receive a confirmation message from airtel with last call records
How can I get Airtel’s call history by SMS?
Just SMS EPREBILL <Month Name> to 121. After that, you will receive a confirmation message from Airtel for their call history check.
Also, Check This Related Post:
If you’ve any thoughts on the Airtel Call History, How To Check Airtel Call History Details, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.