Exetel APN Settings
Exetel APN Settings, If you are suffering from a very slow internet connection and want to use fast internet then you need a good apn setting of your network. So use this best Exetel apn settings in your phone to experience fast internet.
The Internet is the basic thing now. Everyone is on the internet and they want fast internet at any cost. If you are paying money you definitely deserve fast internet. There are few tricks thought which you can get better internet as compared to now. Apn settings are one of the things. Exetel Internet APN Settings
If you have a good Exetel apn setting for android then you will get better or best internet speed the problem is you don’t know which one is best. This is why we have brought the best Exetel internet settings for android. Just keep reading this article to know how to implement these settings in your phone. Exetel APN Settings
NOTE: After changing your APN Settings, Restart your device.
What is APN Settings?
The Access Point Name (APN) is the name for the settings your phone reads to set up a connection to the gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. … An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider. Exetel APN Settings
How APN Settings Works
An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider.
Exetel APN Settings for Android
1. Go to Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access Point Names
2. Add a new APN by pressing ADD on right top corner. If device has already set values for 1 for any fields below leave them. Change others as below.
- Name: 1
- APN: exetel1
- MMS proxy:
- MMS port:
- Authentication type:
- APN type:
- APN protocol: IPv4
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- Bearer: Unspecified
- APN PPP phone number: Not set
Notice: If your smartphone or tablet already has a different Exetel Internet APN profile configured, you just have to edit your APN profile with the new and current data shown above. Exetel Internet APN Settings
Exetel APN Settings for iOS
1. In your iOS device, select Settings and then Cellular.
2. Check that Cellular Data is turned on.
Tap Cellular Data Options and then Cellular Data Network.
3. Go to Cellular Data and enter information as below
- APN: exetel1
4. Go to LTE Setup (Optional) section and enter information as below
- APN: (Leave Blank)
- Username: (Leave Blank)
- Password: (Leave Blank)
5. Enter the below details in the MMS section:
- APN: exetel1
- MMS Proxy:
- MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
- MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
6. Press the Home button to save the APN and exit to the main screen.
Now, restart iOS to apply the new 1 APN settings.
Q 1. What are the install/connection charges for a new home phone service?
Q 2. How do I pay for my Exetel Service?
3. How will I receive My Exetel Bill?
Answer. Exetel will issue you a monthly invoice on the 14th of every month. This will be sent to your nominated email account and a copy is also available via My Exetel.
Q 4. How Long Does it Take To provision A Home Page Service?
Answer. The provisioning time for Home Phone depends on whether you apply for a Bundle service or a Stand Alone service.
- For Bundled services – 5 to 7 business days
- For Stand Alone services – up to 5 business days
Also, Check This Related Post:
I hope this article helps you to set Exetel Internet APN Settings 2021 for High Speed Internet. If you still cannot access the internet after successfully configuring Public Mobile APN Settings on your device, Exetel APN Settings
let us know by leaving a comment below. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.