Hello Dear Friends Welcome to Techbiote today in this article we are talking about How to activate and deactivate SonyLIV on Smart TV?. SonyLIV is an Indian over-the-top freemium streaming platform owned by Culver Max Entertainment. SonyLIV was introduced in 2013 as the first OTT service in India.
Sony Liv subscription plan is priced at Rs 999/- for 12 months. The per-month plan is priced at Rs 299/- and the 6 months plan comes at Rs 699/-. Times Prime offers a 6-month Sony Liv subscription free to all its members.
Sony Liv OTT app is a video-on-demand service from Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd. The catalog of this streaming platform is different from Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, Netflix, and Prime videos on amazon, among others.
Liv app activate or SonyLiv/device/activate is a webpage designed to activate SonyLiv on smart TV instead of focusing to stream the SonyLiv on web browsers on phone or computer. With the SonyLiv/device/activate portal.
Also read this : Ssrmovies 2023 Download Latest Hollywood and Bollywood Movies
How To Install and Activate the SonyLiv app on Android Smart TV?
You will be able to stream all the SonyLiv content on your streaming devices including the SonyLiv sports channel, Movies, WWE, games as well as the SonyLiv.com premium service using the generated SonyLiv.com/device/activate code on your TV screen.
It’s easy to download and install the SonyLiv app on your Android Smart TV or TV stick. For prerequisites, you only need a Google account and a stable internet connection for this method to work correctly. So let us see all the steps to do the installation.
- First, locate the Google Play Store app on your Android Smart TV. It should be displayed in the home interface.
- Next, open it and type SonyLiv. You will then be redirected to the SonyLiv Playstore page. Now, select install.
- After that, open the app and log in with your account. If you are a first-time user, sign up on the app with your mobile number.
- You might also be asked to sign in using a different code. Just proceed to the SonyLiv activation page, and sign in with your mobile number.
- After successfully signing in, you must choose your preferred subscription plan.
- After selecting your desired plan, now enjoy your favourite shows and sporting events SonyLiv app, on your Android Smart TV.
So, with all of these steps, you can now easily install and activate the SonyLiv app on your Android Smart TV or any Android TV Stick.
How to avail of SonyLIV Subscription?
- Open the SonyLIV app
- Verify your mobile number.
- Select your monthly subscription plan.
- Make payment using any mode of choice.
That’s it! You have made your subscription.
How to activate SonyLIV on Smart TV?
To activate SonyLIV on your Smart TV, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Application Store of your Smart TV.
- Click on the Search icon.
- Search for the SonyLIV app.
- Select the app.
- Click on the Install option.
- Open the SonyLIV app.
- Click on the Sign-in option.
- Now you can see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Copy the activation code.
- Visit SonyLIV.com/device/activate website
- Now enter your Email and Phone number linked to your account.
- Click Continue.
How To Install and Activate the SonyLiv app on Apple TV?
The installation and activation of the SonyLIV application is similar to the Android TV procedure mentioned above. Let us take a look at all the steps below.
- Navigate to the Apps section on your Apple TV’s home screen.
- Next, look for the SonyLiv app under the Entertainment section and click Get.
- Open the SonyLIV app after a successful installation and sign in using your credentials.
- After choosing your preferred subscription, the Activation menu will appear; post a successful sign-in. An activation code then needs to be generated from the SonyLiv activation page.
- Enter that through the keyboard on your Apple TV and confirm your entry.
- Go to the official SonyLIV website if you’re using a browser on your smartphone or computer. After successfully signing in, go to the drop-down menu and choose Authenticate TV.
- If you are using an iPad or an iPhone, you can also cast the app’s content on Apple TV.
With these steps, the SonyLiv app on your Apple TV will be activated and installed easily.
How To Install the SonyLiv App on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
The procedure to install the SonyLiv application on Amazon Fire TV Stick is fairly straightforward and easy to follow. Below are the required steps.
- Go to the Apps section on the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Install the SonyLiv app after finding it. It might be preinstalled as well, so open it.
- Use your mobile number associated with your SonyLiv account to log into the app.
- The Activation Code menu will appear when you open any content on the app at this time. Login on your PC or mobile with the same mobile number and enter the code onto your Fire TV Stick.
- The SonyLiv app will now be activated on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Enjoy your favourite content on it.
How to Chromecast the SonyLiv app on your Smart TV?
On any device that supports Chromecast, you may also cast or stream content via the SonyLiv app. Please follow these instructions to do this.
- Go to Settings after opening the Chromecast’s home page. Now authenticate that your phone and Chromecast device is connected to the same WiFi network, and then configure your Chromecast.
- Install the SonyLiv app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Go to the Google Home app now and choose Cast Screen.
- Choose your Chromecast device from the list of compatible devices, and then select it.
- Launch the SonyLiv app on your phone once the devices have been successfully linked.
- Now, you can use a Chromecast-compatible device to mirror your favourite Sony LIV videos or live shows onto your TV.
How to enter code in SonyLIV. Com?
Follow the steps given below to SonyLIV. Com/Activate Enter Code:
- Turn on your smart TV (Make sure your smart TV is connected to the internet).
- Now, find the Sony LIV app on your smart TV.
- If you do not have a SonyLIV app on your Smart TV, then you can download it from the application store as well.
- Go to the application store and click on the search icon.
- Type “Sony Liv” and click on the search button.
- Now select the Sony liv app from the search result.
- Click on the install button and wait until the installation process finishes.
- Now launch the SonyLIV app from the home page.
- Now navigate the sign-in option and click on it.
- After a while, an activation code will be prompted on your screen. Simply note it down somewhere or else pause your screen.
- Visit sonyliv.com/device/activate from any other device such as mobile or computer.
- Now you will be asked to fill your email and phone no. Simply enter your linked account or phone no in the given field.
- Enter your given activation code in the respective field and click on the Activate device.
- In a while, your activation code will be approved.
- Go to your smart TV and refresh the screen. Now you are ready to stream the SonyLIV app on your smart TV.
- You can stream SonyLIV content on your smart TV, once your account gets activated
This article should have clarified any questions you may have about activating and installing the SonyLiv app on a Smart TV. Either membership package is an excellent choice, especially considering the app’s enormous library of movies and web series.
Additionally, SonyLiv is an ideal platform for watching Indian TV serials and live sports from all across the globe if you’re a fan. You can ask any further questions in the comments section you may have about the procedure in the space provided below.
How to activate and deactivate SonyLIV on Smart TV? – FAQs
How do I logout of all devices on my SonyLIV?
Follow the steps-Login to SonyLIV with your registered details-Click on More>My account>Device Management>remove the devices and try again
Why is SonyLIV app not working on TV?
Clear the cache and data of the streaming app. If the streaming app you use has an account login, sign out and then sign back into the app. Make sure the TV software has been updated to the latest version.
Why is my SonyLIV subscription not working?
Please make sure that the subscription was purchased on the same account to which the Fire TV Stick is registered. 3. Restart the device: Press and hold the Select and the Play button at the same time until the device restarts (about five seconds).
Where is TV code on Sony TV?
Go to Settings . Scroll to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will show on your TV. Have your phone or tablet ready and continue with the steps in the “Enter the code” section below
How do I share my SonyLiv account?
SonyLiv- Share username and password to other profiles to grant them access to the streaming app. You can give access to 5 devices.
Also read this : Diamond Player App Download New Color Prediction App
Also read this : VClub Apk Download 2023 | VClub Color Prediction App
Also read this : Cooe App Download | Best Colour Prediction App 2023
The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end