How to Block Airtel SIM Card (Easily) Online or Offline
How to Block Airtel SIM Card, Hey if you are searching for how to block airtel sim if lost? So you are in the right place. If you are a customer of the airtel mobile network and your airtel mobile phone stolen or lost. Then you need to block the airtel sim immediately to prevent misuse of your number. There are some ways to ‘how to block airtel sim online.
How to block Airtel Sim online?
In case you lost your Airtel Mobile Phone, then you need to stop your airtel services immediately by calling 121. Calling at 121 will charge 50 paise per 3 min. You can also call 9849098490 from any mobile number of the Airtel network.
How to Block Airtel Connection or Airtel Sim Card
It’s extremely simple to deactivate your Airtel SIM number. Presently I am telling the means underneath.
- Call the Airtel client care 198 or 121
- Instruct them to deactivate your portable number.
- They will confirm your responsibility for the versatile number.
- Offer the correct response to confirm the SIM card proprietor subtleties.
- Subsequent to checking every one of the subtleties they will deactivate your number, be that as it may, you can begin administration again by calling them.
- That is it.
- Along these lines, do this without anyone else’s help and be cheerful
- Visit the Airtel helpline site
Can I block my SIM if my phone is lost?
Yes, in case you’ve lost your phone you can block the SIM card by calling 121.
If your Airtel Sim card says like ‘SIM Card Rejected’ or ‘Blocked Card’ or ‘Check Operator Services’?
Then your Airtel sim won’t work you need to take a new sim, visit the airtel outlet with a copy of your photo ID proof, proof of address and you will get your Airtel mobile number activated within 4 hours.
How can you talk to the Airtel customer care executive directly?
Dial 121 or 198 from your Airtel Number, enter * and 5 then you will Be asked to Confirm the Action to Connect with the Airtel Customer care executive.
What if my mobile phone is found after I have reported the loss to airtel?
Call 121 to get your number unbarred or unblocked.
How To Block Airtel SIM By Offline Trick
You can try this method.
Follow Given Below Steps to Block Airtel SIM With This Trick!
- First, you want to visit any nearby airtel store.
- Now Tell Him/His Your Problem
- Before Visit Airet Store, Make Sure You Have Some Important details About Your Account Like – ID Proof, Last Reachare Details.
- After this, you’re Airtel SIM is Blocked by Airtel Store specialist.
Also, Read This Related post:
How to Block Airtel SIM Card (FAQs):
- Keep recently dialed numbers, last recharge value, and address or ID proof associated with the lost SIM handy.
- Dial 121 or 9849098490 and press call.
- You’ll be asked to verify the details mentioned above.
- Once verified, your Airtel SIM will be blocked.
How can I deactivate my Airtel sim online?
- Call Airtel’s customer service at 121 (it may be chargeable calling per min)
- Tell them to deactivate your airtel phone number.
- They will ask for some details for verification about you are the real owner of the phone number or not.
How can I block my Airtel number online?
If you want to block your airtel number in an online way, then use the above tolled airtel SIM Blocking Online Steps. This method helps you to block your sim in an online way.
Airtel Customer Care Number?
Airtel Customer Care Number is 198 or 121. You can call on this number and get help about airtel SIM related issue.
How can I stop company calls in Airtel SIM?
To avoid promotional calls or SMS, register your mobile number in Airtel’s Do Not Disturb registry. Then they will never call or SMS on your phone for any promotions or any other things.
So this is the method to how to block your Airtel SIM online you like this post if you like then please share with your friends and family and also you can read more articles about your network. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates. Thanks for reading this article till the end. How to Block Airtel SIM Card