Hello Dear Friends in this article we will inform you about the How to Change Your Facebook Password, if you need to get some tighter security on your accounts, changing your Facebook password is a great place to start.
Changing your Facebook password is an easy process. The steps you need to take to change your Facebook password via the app differs slightly from the desktop version, but we’ll walk you through both.
Changing your Facebook password only takes a few seconds, so it’s a good idea to change it whenever you suspect someone may have accessed your computer, or routinely every few months.
How to change your Facebook password on the Facebook app
- Open the Facebook app
- Tap the three lines in the lower right corner
- Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy”
- Tap “Settings”
- Tap “Security and Login”
- Tap “Change Password” under the “Login” heading
- Type in your current password and your new password. Confirm your new password and tap “Update Password.”
How to generate a one-time password
Facebook actually has an option to generate a temporary code that will let you log in securely without exposing your real password.
One-time passwords cannot be used more than once and require you to attach your phone number to your account. They also will not be available if you have two-factor authentication switched on.
Here’s how to generate a one-time password:
- Send an SMS with the message ‘otp’ to 32665 (O2, Vodafone and Cable & Wireless)
- You will receive a unique 6-character temporary password
- Enter this code in the ‘Password’ section at the Facebook login screen
How to change your Facebook password on a web browser
- Navigate to https://www.facebook.com and in the upper right corner of your screen, locate the downward facing arrow, and click to reveal a drop down menu.
- At the bottom of the menu, locate the “Settings” option and click to go to your account settings page.
- Look for the “Login” section, and next to the “Change password” option, click edit. A longer, more complex password can help keep your account more secure.
- Confirm your current password, then choose a new one and enter it twice to confirm.
- Click save to confirm your new password. It’s that simple!
How do I change my Facebook password from my phone?
Open the Facebook app and go to Settings > Account Settings. Next, go to Security and Login and select Change Password. Enter your Current Password and then your new password twice and click Save Changes and your new password will be saved.
How do I change my password?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How can I change my Facebook password without old password?
Also, Check This Related Post:
If you’ve any thoughts on the How to Change Your Facebook Password, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.