Check Vodafone Postpaid Bill, Vodafone Idea has recently launched an integrated brand identity – Vi two years after the integration of services. The new brand was promoted by the tagline ‘Together for Tomorrow’ as per the official announcement the company has also launched a new Vi app for the subscriber to recharge their numbers and avail exciting plans on their Vi number (Vodafone or Idea numbers). Check Vodafone Postpaid Bill
Vodafone is one of the largest telecommunications providers in India with approximately 223 million subscribers. Many of its subscribers opt for Vodafone postpaid services which come with various benefits. Along with it, all Vodafone Postpaid users can check their outstanding unbilled balance through its app and website. This facility provided by Vodafone enables its users to save themselves from going beyond the intended limit. If you want to check Vodafone Postpaid bills online, then read below to know more.
How to Check Vi Postpaid Bill Via Website
- To check your Vi postpaid first you need to visit the official website by clicking here.
- Now you need to click on the first link mentioned on the website.
- The link will redirect you to a portal where you need to enter your Vi Postpaid number.
- The moment you enter your number it will fetch the bill and show the details.
- You can also download the bill or send it to your registered email ID.
How to Check Vi Postpaid Bill App
- To check your Vi postpaid bills first you have to download the Vi app.
- The Vi app is available both on iOS and Android platforms.
- Once the app is installed on your device you can run the app.
- Run the Vi app and log in to your account with your registered number (Vi prepaid number).
- Once you logged in to your account, tap the Main Menu.
- From the main menu select Bills and Payments.
- Here you can check your current Vi postpaid bill and download it for your reference.
Vodafone USSD Codes
|*148#||Vodafone minutes balance|
|*111*6#||Vodafone data balance|
|*141*9#||Vodafone 2G balance|
|*123*8#||Vodafone Night GPRS balance|
|*111*2# or *8888# or 164||Vodafone Number (Know Own No)|
|*145#||Vodafone Special Tariff packs|
|*111*6*1#||Vodafone Data Plans Activation|
|*111*11#||Account Information Update|
|*123*2#||Activate Vodafone Value Combo|
|5525 or 54206090||Vodafone Hello Tunes|
|*147#||Vodafone to Vodafone Night Minutes|
|121||Vodafone latest Offer|
|*121#||Vodafone Special Offers|
|*123*1#||Movie Masala Alerts|
|*111*6*2#||Usage Allowance Details|
|*111*7#||Vodafone Bonus Card|
|199 or 9811098110||Vodafone Customer care|
|198||Vodafone Complaint Number|
How to Recharge Vi Postpaid Via Website
- First, you need to visit the Vi Official Website.
- Now you can see the Pay Bill dropdown menu at the top.
- Click on the drop-down and select Postpaid Plans.
- You can see an array of postpaid plans from which you can choose as per your requirement.
- Click on Buy Plan and make the payment to activate the plan.
- Once the payment is done you are all set to go.
So these are some simple steps that you can follow and check your Vi postpaid bills anytime without any issues. You can also opt for the email notifications by choosing Email Bill and you will get a password-protected bill every month.
How can I download my Vi postpaid bill?
You can easily download the Vodafone Idea postpaid bill by following these easy steps:
- Download and Install Vi application from Google Play Store or Apple Apple Store.
- On the app home screen, you will find the ‘Bill History’ tab. Tap on it to see the ‘Past Bills’ section.
- Select the postpaid bill you want to download and Tap on the ‘Download bill’ or ‘email itemised bill’ option.
Quick Way to Check Vi Postpaid Bill through App
Besides Vodafone’s website, you can also make the Vodafone postpaid bill amount check through its app. How? Read more to know how to check the Vodafone bill.
- First things first, download the Vodafone app on your smartphone. The app is available for both Android and IOS devices.
- Sign in with your registered Vodafone number.
- Subsequently, you would receive an OTP number on the registered number.
- Enter the OTP and complete your registration process.
- Click on the Accounts.
- Under the same section, you would be able to check your credit limit and current usage. This would help you to check your Vodafone Postpaid bill.
1. How to check my Vodafone postpaid bill?
You can either check your Vodafone Postpaid bill either by Vodafone’s app or through its website.
2. How can I get my detailed Vodafone postpaid bill online?
You can log in to your Vodafone account and download the bill to know the Vodafone postpaid bill in detail.
3. How to pay Vodafone postpaid bill through debit card?
Visit the official website of Vodafone, click Pay Bill. Subsequently, click the pay bill online. Then enter your mobile number, postpaid bill amount, and then click to Pay now and select the debit card payment.
4. How to pay Vodafone postpaid bill through UPI?
Visit the Vodafone website, or open the app, click on Pay Bill and then tap on Pay Bill Online. Enter your registered mobile number, amount to be paid, and select UPI as a payment option. Enter your UPI ID and the payment.
In this article, we will tell you about How To Check Vodafone Postpaid Bill? & more information, if you like this article so please share it with your friends and your social media handles thank you so much for visiting is my https://techbiote.com/ site, I hope this article must work for you.