Hello Dear Readers in this post you will check out About How to Delete Your Instagram Account on an iPhone here are some steps that can guide them to delete their accounts. Read more
The users have been given options to Delete their account or even disable their account on Instagram. There is a complete post on Instagram’s official website that can help the users to delete or disable their accounts.
How to Delete Your Instagram Account on an iPhone
- Visit Instagram.com on a mobile or desktop browser like Safari, Chrome, Firefox. Log in using your account details.
- Go to your profile and tap on Edit Profile.
- Scroll down and tap on Temporarily disable my account. From the drop-down menu, select the desired reason, and enter your Instagram password.
- Tap on Temporarily Disable Account and confirm, you can also temporarily deactivate your Instagram account.
How to Delete Instagram Account on iPhone Permanently
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the profile icon from the bottom right.
- From the top right, tap on the hamburger icon → Settings.
- Now tap on Help → Help Centre.
- Tap on Managing Your Account → Delete Your Account.
- Tap on ‘How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Scroll down and tap on ‘the Delete Your Account page‘ link.
- Under ‘Why are you deleting your account?’ select an appropriate reason. Enter your Instagram password and tap on Permanently delete my account.
How to temporarily disable your Instagram account on an iPhone
1. Open Safari or another web browser on your phone.
2. Go to http://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request and log into your Instagram account.
3. You’ll be asked to provide the reason that you’re disabling your account.
4. Enter your password again, and tap “Temporarily Disable Account.”
5. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to disable it again. Tap “Yes.”
This function will delete everything related to Instagram and you will never find any data of it on your iPhone,
How to Delete Your Instagram Account on an iPhone (FAQ):
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. …
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? …
- Click or tap Delete (username)
How do I delete an email account?
- Sign in to your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
- Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
- Select “Delete products.”
- Enter your password.
Also Read :
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.