Idea Data Balance Check
Idea GPRS Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes.If you are using Idea company sim and don’t know how to check your account balance-related details. Here you can find the solution to your problem, Users who are using the android phone can use the app, or either you can dial USSDC CODE check this I explain two methods
idea net balance
All these Idea ussd codes are very important for every Idea user when the point comes to checking balance or other service-related detail.
Idea GPRS Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes
You can dial *125# and *121*411# ussd code to check your Idea number net balance usage detail.
How to check the balance in Idea
If you want to check your current balance on your Idea SIM card, you may try following USSD codes.
|Idea USSD codes||Details|
|*121#||Idea prepaid balance check code|
|*130*Recharge code#||Idea Recharge Code|
|*456# or *457#||Idea Account balance|
|*125#||Idea Net Balance Check Code|
|1925||Idea 4G Activation Code|
|ACT 3G to 12345||Idea 3g activation used code|
|*1#||Know Your own Idea number|
|*567*< Receiver No > Space <Amount>#||Idea Balance Transfer Code|
In case, if you are facing any kind of network problem in proceeding ussd request. You can use another method to know your Idea balance details.
Idea Data Usage & Validity with Android App[appbox google play screenshots com.events.self-care.activity ]
- Step 1) Download My Idea App.
- Step 2) Now and Signup your account and verify the mobile number.
- Step 3) After login into the App dashboard, you can see your main & data balance details.
These were the methods to know Idea main & data balance-related details. After all, if you are having any problem with any of the Idea service then you can call on the Idea customer support number
Hope this method works for to know your Idea Data Balance Check or idea net balance please share this post with your friends and family
idea SMS loan codes
Idea Sim card 4G/3G/2G data balance check through the “MY IDEA” App:
- First of all, you have to download and install “My IDEA” app on your smartphone.
- After that, you have to sign up or log in to My IDEA app (Here, you can sign-up using your Idea sim card number.)
- Now, the Idea dashboard will show. Here you can easily check your Data balance and Validity easily.