iPrimus APN Settings
iPrimus APN Settings, iPrimus network has brought you the latest iPrimus 4G LTE apn settings for your device like the android phone as well as iPhone for free. iPrimus APN Settings
If you are an iPrimus user experiencing interrupted internet and or if you are unable to send the multimedia messages through the internet, there are high chances that the APN settings have not been installed. So, we care for our readers and we want to solve all their issues. This is why we have come up with the iPrimus Internet APN Settings – For Android, iPhone. iPrimus APN Settings
NOTE: After changing your APN Settings, Restart your device.
What is APN Settings?
The Access Point Name (APN) is the name for the settings your phone reads to set up a connection to the gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. … An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider. iPrimus APN Settings
How APN Settings Works
An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider.
iPrimus APN Settings For Android
1. Go to Settings, Connections, Mobile networks, Access Point Names on your Android.
2. Press Add on the right top corner. If Android has already set values for 1 for any fields below leave them. Change the other fields as below.
- Name: 1
- APN: primuslns1
- MMS proxy:
- MMS port:
- Authentication type:
- APN type: default,supl
- APN protocol: IPv4
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- Bearer: Unspecified
- APN PPP phone number: Not set
iPrimus APN Settings For IOS
1. In your iOS device, select Settings and then Cellular.
2. Check that Cellular Data is turned on.
Tap Cellular Data Options and then Cellular Data Network.
3. Go to Cellular Data and enter information as below
- APN: primuslns1
4. Go to LTE Setup (Optional) section and enter information as below
- APN: (Leave Blank)
- Username: (Leave Blank)
- Password: (Leave Blank)
Enter the below details in the MMS section:
- APN: primuslns1
- MMS Proxy:
- MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
- MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
5. Press the Home button to save the APN and exit to the main screen.
Now, restart iOS to apply the new 1 APN settings.
Also, Check This Related Post:
iPrimus ( FAQ )
Q 1. How do I fix my iPrimus Internet?
- Step 1: Check Your Speed.
- Step 2: Do a Power Cycle. Turn off the modem, and all connected devices for 60 seconds, and power them back on. …
- Step 3: Check your Wi-Fi Network. Check your Wi-Fi light: If it’s off, turn your modem’s Wi-Fi button on. …
- Step 4: Do an Isolation Test. …
- Get Further Help.
Q 2. Why is iPrimus internet so slow?
Answer: Slow internet can be caused by: Number of users sharing the same connection. The type of activities done (streaming, downloading, etc.) Your device type and specifications.
Q 3. Does iPrimus use Telstra?
Answer: The iPrimus mobile network is a virtual network operator and uses the Optus network, with 2G and 3G capabilities.
Q 4. What server does iPrimus use?
Answer: iPrimus Fibre services are delivered predominately using the NBNCo Ltd Fibre network. In some cases, such as Greenfields estates, your service may also be delivered by the OptiComm, Places Victoria, or NT Technology services fibre network. Fixed Wireless services are delivered by the NBNco Ltd Fibre network.
Q 5. Is iPrimus open?
Answer: Phone Numbers to Call iPrimus
iPrimus offers one customer support number for customer service, sales, and technical support at 13 17 89. … For iPrimus sales team, hours are 8am to 10pm weekdays, and 9am to 9pm weekends. Technical support hours are 8am to 11pm every day.
I hope this article helps you to set iPrimus APN Settings 2023 for High Speed Internet. If you still cannot access the internet after successfully configuring Public Mobile APN Settings on your device, iPrimus APN Settings
let us know by leaving a comment below. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.