How to Download KineMaster for PC / What is Kinemaster for PC?
How to Download KineMaster for PC, KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, Chrome OS, iPhone and iPad, supporting multiple video layers, image layers, and text layers, as well as the ability to cut and trim clips precisely, multi-track audio, volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, chroma key, blending modes, and an asset store with much more downloadable content.
KineMaster For Pc Windows 7/8/10 Free Download
Do you really use Kinemaster to edit your videos? So looking to download Kinemaster to your PC, you’ve come to the right spot. You can edit your videos on your computer or laptop using the Kinemaster PC edition and It’s easy to install without having any technical expertise to set it up.
Features of KineMaster
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing
- Support All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness, and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects
- Supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
How To Install KineMaster For Windows And Mac?
Here is a simple guide to download the Kinemaster video editor on Windows or Mac. The steps will be the same for both platforms. How to Download KineMaster for PC
Step 1: Download Android emulator
You’ll need to download an android emulator such as BlueStacks or Nox Player, download the emulator from the below link. The emulator comes in a packed format so you need to extract files.
Step 2: Install emulator
When you complete downloading, go to the download folder and open the Installer file, if you arent able to find it then go back to the browser and check the recent downloads.
Step 3: Choose Installation Directory
The emulator lets you select drive wherever you want to extract files if you want to change the default location then Select the “Installation location” and Install BlueStacks on your computer.
Step 4: Start BlueStacks
After Installation, open “BlueStacks.exe” and log in to your Gmail id in Google PlayStore. If you want to download Kinemaster from PlayStore then you have to log in with ID, or you can create a new account as well.
Step 5: Download Kinemaster
When you complete the login process, open PlayStore then Search “Kinemaster” in the search bar. It will show you some results click the first one then click on the green “Install” button, after few seconds it will start downloading into the emulator.
It will take a few moments to download, after that you need to click on the “Open” button to use it, enjoy editing work on your PC. Kinemaster supports all features on the computer.
If you are not able to install Kinemaster then, watch the video tutorial from the below link and Install it.
How to Download KineMaster for PC
Technical Details OF BlueStacks.
- Software Name: BlueStacks 4.
- File Name: bluestacks-app-player-4-0-1-98-beta.
- Size: 371 MB (Megabyte).
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer Free Download.
- Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Technical Details OF KineMaster.
- File Name: KineMaster Pro.
- Setup Name: KineMaster – Pro Video Editor latest Version Technogone.com.
- Size: 81.9 MB (Megabyte).
- Supported: All Devices Above 4.2 Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo 8.0, And Latest Version Android P.
Trouble Shoot Problems on Kinemaster App
If you are facing issues with the App then below are few potential solutions to fix all the related problems on your KM App.
- Update the app to the latest version by going to the download page above.
- Don’t use any screen recorder during the process of export, video encoder of screen recorders may cause complications with the KM.
- KM works on hardware video encoder and using any other may cause the process to fail.
Fix “Codec Init Failed Error”
This error may occur due it incorrect detection of device resolution, hardware compatibility, and software performance. You can fix this by following the steps.
- Reboot the device.
- Open KM
- Tap on the Settings option. (Gear Shaped)
- Here open Device Capability Information.
- Tap the menu indicated by 3 dots (…) in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Hardware Performance Analysis to run the analysis (This may take up to 5 Minutes)
- Then reboot the device again.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Is Kinemaster Free?
Yes, the app is free to use and comes with all the features. But you may need to make in-app purchases for some premium special effects and removing the watermark.
2. Does Kinemaster have a Watermark?
Yes, Kinemaster comes with a watermark on its projects. But you can pay and remove the watermark or download the mod versions from the link above and get a fully-featured KM app for free.
3. How Do I Unlock Kinemaster Kinemaster Pro?
You can download the KM Counterfeit versions from the download page above and enjoy the app with no holds barred for free.How to Download KineMaster for PC
4. What Video Formats does Kinemaster Support?
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
5. Does Support Chrome Key?
Yes! KM App supports chroma key feature for compositing or adding video layer. It helps you create a green screen to add any VFX effects to enhance the media file edit.
Download Kinemaster on your Windows computer, create and edit awesome videos for your project. Keep visiting our website for new updates.if you have any query regarding to this post. so you can comment us in the comment box. we will reply to you. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends.
1 thought on “How to Download KineMaster for PC, Windows”