PennyTel APN Settings, In This Post, We will provide the best internet APN Setting for Android & iPhone. Down below are the updated and correct APN Settings for your PennyTel Network. It is recommended that you follow along with our steps and settings. PennyTel APN Settings
NOTE: After changing your APN Settings, Restart your device.
What is APN Settings?
The Access Point Name (APN) is the name for the settings your phone reads to set up a connection to the gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. … An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider. PennyTel APN Settings
How APN Settings Works
An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider.
PennyTel APN Settings for Android
1. Go to Settings, Connections, Mobile networks, Access Point Names on your Android.
2. Press Add on the right top corner. If Android has already set values for 1 for any fields below leave them. Change the other fields as below.
- Name: 1
- APN: vfinternet.au
- MMS proxy:
- MMS port:
- Authentication type:
- APN type: default,supl
- APN protocol: IPv4
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- Bearer: Unspecified
- APN PPP phone number: Not set
Also Read: Optus APN Settings 2021 for High Speed Internet
PennyTel APN Settings for iPhone & IOS
1. In your iOS device, select Settings and then Cellular.
2. Check that Cellular Data is turned on.
Tap Cellular Data Options and then Cellular Data Network.
3. Go to Cellular Data and enter information as below
- APN: vfinternet.au
4. Go to LTE Setup (Optional) section and enter information as below
- APN: (Leave Blank)
- Username: (Leave Blank)
- Password: (Leave Blank)
Enter the below details in the MMS section:
- APN: vfinternet.au
- MMS Proxy:
- MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
- MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
5. Press the Home button to save the APN and exit to the main screen.
Now, restart iOS to apply the new 1 APN settings.
Also, This Check Related Post:
Lycamobile APN Settings 2023 for High Speed Internet
Kogan Mobile APN Settings 2023 for High Speed Internet
iPrimus APN Settings 2023 for High Speed Internet
InterNode APN Settings 2023 for High Speed Internet
PennyTel ( FAQ )
Q 1. What coverage can Pennytel provide?
Answer: If you are concerned about coverage, we recommend that you choose our smallest plan for one month, and trial our services in your area. Plans are available month-to-month, with no contract and no cancellation fees. So it’s easy to return to your former provider if you are unsatisfied. PennyTel APN Settings
Q 2. What mobile data speeds can Pennytel provide?
Answer: Pennytel can provide 3G and 4G mobile services. Visit our coverage and network page for more detailed technical information about our mobile product.
Q 3. How do I cancel my mobile plan?
Answer: If you wish to cancel, you’re free to do so at any time. You have two options:
- Transfer your number to a new service provider. You don’t have to contact us if you are transferring your services as this will be managed by your new service provider.
- Inform us you wish to cancel your service. You can do this by contacting our Accounts team on 1300 232 888 or submitting a Help Ticket via your Pennytel Account.
If you cancel your service you will lose your mobile number so we strongly advise you to reconsider this option if you want to keep the same mobile number.
Please note the minimum term of our plans is one calendar month. If you cancel or transfer your service to another service provider you will not receive a refund for any amounts that you have paid. PennyTel APN Settings
I hope this article helps you to set PennyTel APN Settings 2023 for High Speed Internet. If you still cannot access the internet after successfully configuring Public Mobile APN Settings on your device, PennyTel APN Settings
let us know by leaving a comment below. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.
1 thought on “PennyTel APN Settings 2023 for High Speed Internet”