How to check SBI balance | SBI Missed Call Balance Check
How to check SBI balance, Hello Friends in this post you will get to know about “State Bank of India” is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. If you are holding an account in the State bank of India and want to inquiry about your account information,
SBI bank offers multiple ways to inquiry account information. The easiest method is enquiry by sending SMS from the registered mobile number in the bank, but for that, you need to register your mobile number by sending SMS for mobile banking service.
SBI Missed Call Balance Check Number
Type in the message REG <space><Account Number> and send it to 09223488888 from your registered mobile number in the bank to enable mobile banking service in your account.
SBI account holders need to give a missed call on the toll-free number ‘9223766666’ with registered mobile number.
The SBI bank has provided official SMS banking services to its customers to help check their balances and receive mini-statements. The customer has to make a missed call or send an SMS to the toll-free number using their registered mobile number
SBI Missed call banking number registration
Cardholders can use their registered mobile numbers to register for the SBI SMS service. Use the service for account balance check through the following steps.
REG<SPACE>ACCOUNT NUMBER to 09223488888
SBI Missed call banking number registration SMS format
The bank will send a confirmation number to the registered number, allowing the customer to use the service for balance inquiries, loans, statements, and other SBI services.
Account balance can also be checked through net banking, mobile banking, SBI branch, passbook, and ATMs for SBI account holders.
SBI Mobile Banking
The SBI bank mobile service has different mobile apps, which all help customers receive banking services.
- SBI Anywhere
Balance check using Online SBI Net banking service
The SBI card/account holder can check the balance via the SBI net banking option; they have to register to proceed with any process. After the registration, one has to enter their login id and password to get to the net banking page. On the homepage
for more information watch this video | How to check SBI balance
How to Register SBI balance check using the USSD?
- SMS using the format <MBSREG> to 9223440000 or the number 567676
- The bank will send the user id and MPIN through SMS to proceed with the registration.
- Next change the MPIN receive to what you wish using the steps below:
- Dial *595#
- Enter the number 4 and send, read the terms and conditions on the page.
- Press answer then enter 1
- Key in your old MPIN and click on the send button.
- Enter your new MPIN then send it.
- The user will receive a message to confirm the process further activation user has to visit the bank branch ATM.
- Swipe the card then select the mobile registration option.
- Key in the ATM MPIN and select mobile banking.
- Next, click registration and enter your mobile number.
- Click the yes button, followed by the confirm tab.
- Now collect the receipt confirming successful activation.
If you are having access to the State Bank of India internet banking service then you can log in to your SBI internet banking service by visiting the official website.
- SBI Missed call banking registration number
REG<SPACE>ACCOUNT NUMBER to 09223488888 from registered mobile number
- What is SBI Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number
+91 9223766666. State bank of India customer care numbers 1800112211 (or) 18004253800
- How to activate mobile banking in SBI
Customers want to send SMS using this format <MBSREG> to 9223440000 (or) 567676
In the above post, you find it easily About How to check SBI balance, By SMS or Missed call service or online, etc. if you have any issue regarding this post. So you can comment on us in the comment box. we will reply to you, I hope you like this post, so please share it on your social media handles & friend
1 thought on “How to check SBI balance via Missed Call or SMS”