Hello & Welcome guys, in today’s post we will talk about Upstox Referral Code 2022: 1B0N, Get Rs.1000 Per Refer, Use Upstox app referral code: 1B0N on Sign Up to get Rs.1000 sign up bonus.
Upstox is a low-cost broking firm in India that provides trading opportunities at awesome prices. On Upstox, you can open your free Demat and trading account.
Upstox Referral Code 2022 | 1B0N, Get Rs.1000 Per Refer
When you register a new account on Upstox, then you will get a free trading and Demat account.
Upstox trading platform offers many trading features to enhance your trading experience. You can do trading on your mobile through their app or on your computer through their site. You can execute free delivery transactions on equities on Upstox.
|Upstox Pro Referral Download Link||Download Now|
|Upstox Pro Referral Bonus||Rs.500|
|Upstox Pro Sign Up Offer||Benefits Worth Rs 4000 + Free Demat Account + 0 Brokerage for 30 Days|
How to Register in Upstox?
2. Open Upstox App on your device.
3. Click on Create An Account
4. Enter Upstox Referral Code- 1B0N
5. Enter your Aadhar Linked mobile number and correct email address. Upstox Pro App Referral Link
6. Enter PAN card Number Date of Birth mentioned in PAN Card.
7. Fill up all details about yourself & Click on Submit and proceed for further steps.
8. Enter your bank details and Upload a white paper with your signature on it.
9. Don’t upload Income Proof, just skip it.
- AADHAR Card
- PAN CARD
- BANK details
- signature on white paper.
How to apply upstox referral code
- Open app and press “create account”.
- Now enter Mail, mobile Number and hit “Send OTP” and enter the OTP and press Signup!
- Now enter your PAN number, DOB and press “Next”. Bottom of the page you can see enter referral code option or upstox ucc id option. enter this upstox referral code or ucc id. And click on next.
- Fill in your Gender, marital status, annual income, trading experience, are you politically exposed, occupation, father’s name. You can fill in these details according to you.
- In addition to your “Tax residency” India, which means “No”, hit “No“ and press “Next”!
- Now, set your trading preferences. I have selected equity. You can select according to you.
- Now select Priority and hit “Next” and the Congrats “Open Account” and press “Yes”
How to Add Money in Upstox
1. Open the app
2. Then go to Funds option
3. Now click on Add funds
4. Enter the amount which you want to add in Upstox
5. Finally choose your bank account and payment method complete your payment and thus the money will be added into your wallet.
How to Refer and Earn From Upstox App?
You can earn,₹500, ₹1000 (according to your offer) per Referral in your Upstox.
- Open the Upstox app on Your Device.
- Go to Menu Section.
- Select Refer & Earn Option
- Refer your Upstox Referral link with your friends and relatives.
- You can refer to your Upstox Pro Referral Code/link via WhatsApp or SMS.
- Referral amount varies from user to user
Upstox Referral Code 2022 (FAQ):
What is the client code in Upstox?
Unique Client Code, abbreviated as UCC is a numeric/alphanumeric representation of your Trading/Demat account.
How do I use Upstox referral code?
- Download Upstox App from here.
- Open Upstox App on your device.
- Click on Create An Account.
- Enter Upstox Referral Code- FX1395.
- Enter your Aadhar Linked mobile number and correct email address.Upstox Pro App Referral Link.
Is Zerodha better or Upstox?
Upstox offers priority brokerage plan (at Rs 30 per trade) which has up to 25x leverage on Intraday, Futures & Options. Zerodha has much stronger focus and investment in technology which results in a better trading platform, trading tools and customer support.
How much does Upstox cost per year?
Upstox charges an annual maintenance fee of ₹150. As mentioned before, this fee only applies to Demat accounts and not to trading accounts. An account opening fee of ₹150 is charged for NSE and BSE segments.
Also, Check This Related Post:
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.