Windows 7 ISO Free Download 32-64Bit
Windows 7 ISO Free Download . In this article, we are Going to share with you an amazing Method of how to Download Windows 7 Free. Windows 7 Ultimate is the highest in all editions and was targeted at home PC users.
Ultimate and Enterprise editions are almost identical in terms of features, only licensing plans and upgrade options are different. The 32-bit version of Windows 7 Ultimate supports up to 4 GB RAM while the 64-bit version supports up to 192 GB RAM.
Windows 7 System Requirements
Before continue and move to Windows 7 ISO Free Download , make sure you have all the things which are required. So, read this minimum requirement, and then you will be able to know if you can install it on your computer or not.
- 1 GHz of Processor or above
- 32 or 64 bit supported processor
- 15 Gb Hard Disk Space for 32 bit or 20GB Space for 64bit
- DirectX 9 Graphics to use Windows Aero Feature
Make sure that you have all these on your computer. If you have, then you can continue reading this article; otherwise, add these things to pc.
Windows 7 Download Ultimate Features
Takes a headache out of sharing files and printers on a network.
- Jump Lists:
Speedy access to your favorite songs, websites, and documents.
A quick way to resize and compare windows on your desktop.
- Snipping Tool:
Screenshot part or all of your screen.
- Windows Search:
Find virtually anything on your PC, instantly.
- Windows Taskbar:
Better thumbnail previews & icons, and more ways to customize.
- Full 64-bit support:
Windows 7 makes the most of powerful 64-bit PCs.
- Windows XP Mode:
Run older Windows XP business software on Windows 7 desktop.
- More Personal:
Redecorate your desktop with fun new themes or handy gadgets.
- Performance Improvements:
Quick sleep, resume & USB device detection, less memory needs.
- Aero Desktop experience:
Mixes cool graphics with useful ways to manage your desktop.
- BitLocker Drive Encryption:
Keep documents safer by encrypting the entire data disk drive.
- Windows Defender:
The First line of defense against spyware and unwanted software.
- Windows Firewall:
Keep intruders (hackers or malicious software) from getting in.
- Language packs:
Windows 7 Ultimate can switch easily btw 35 display languages.
Detailed Windows 7 Features are listed on Official Microsoft Windows Site.
How To Make Windows 7 Bootable USB
After successfully downloading the ISO image file now, it is a must to create a Bootable USB. This is because when you create a bootable drive, you will be able to install Windows 7 directly from your Flash drive?
Isn’t that cool? Of course, t is, so let’s now move to our complete guide on how to create a bootable USB flash drive with a Rufus Tool.
- First, you need to download the Rufus tool from the link given and then save it to your Desktop.
- Now extract the zip file, and you will see a new folder is created open it and then right-click on Rufus.exe and then click on Run as Administrator.
- Here you will see the Rufus tool with the there menu, so don’t touch anything and connect your USB device (remove other devices to avoid confusion).
- You will then notice your device is connected, so you then need to select the ISO Image from the drop-down menu in DVD Icon.
- After selecting now, you need to click on the DVD icon, and it will open a new window where you will be asked to select your ISO image file.
- Now open that folder where you download Windows 7 ISO from the above link and then select it and click on Open from the down buttons.
- When you select it, you will see a new name for your device and other changes as well. This means the file is successfully imported to the Rufus tool.
- Simply now, click on the Start button left-side below, and it will show you a warning message. Ignore the warning and click yes now it will format your USB Drive and begin burning the ISO image.
That’s all now simply wait for 10 – 15 minutes (depending on your USB speed), and it will be burned in your flash drive.
When it is done, you then notice there is a Ready notification. If you find it, this means that it is done now. After this, you can remove the USB drive and install Windows 7 as you do.
Installation instructions (for clean installation)
Starting installer in PC (via USB)
Follow the steps given below:
- Download the Windows 7 ISO image file from the download section.
- Install a USB bootable creation software (such as Rufus) on your Windows computer.
- Plug in a USB flash drive (at least 8-16 GB of space) with your computer.
- Open the USB bootable creation software, and select the ISO image file of Windows 7, and start the process.
- As soon as done, plug the bootable USB into a system where you want to install Windows 7.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- Select USB device and start the Windows 7 installer.
How to Download and Install Windows 7
- Click on the Download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files.
- Mount the .iso (click here for instructions), or burn onto a disc, or put into a bootable USB drive to install onto a new computer.
- Install Windows 7 by launching SETUP.EXE
- You now have the full version of Windows 7, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
Windows 7 ISO Free Download At the end of this article, I would like to say that this is the easiest way for Windows 7 ISO Download. As I have mentioned, everything that new and old users should know before going for the Win 7 Operating System.
This is also the best choice for gaming lovers as almost every game is supported by this Windows and even though it has the best graphics ever.
Sadly, Microsoft announced to discontinue the update this version, and you will never get an official update.